Friday, August 31, 2007

What is going on here????

For some unknown reason the needle has been going the wrong way on my scale since Weigh-in Wednesday. What is up with that? I have not cheated. In fact I've had to push it to eat all my points. I have been eating dinner later in the evening. Maybe that has something to do with it. I've been fairly active, running around with Carrie outside and all. It must just be one of those ups and downs that I need to ignore and not get discouraged about.

My beloved took the day off today. We want to work on the trim in our house some this weekend. He's been coming home so exhausted from the new job that we've not dented it yet. It is, however, in 16 foot lengths laying in our dining room/living room. Very convenient:-)

Despite the slight gain, I will remain faithful today. I have to keep the big picture in mind. Overall the scale has been steadily going down.

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

Steady pace wins the race. We are not racing for a quick fix, but a lifestyle change.

I know that you know this...just wanted to give you a pick me up!!

I am inspired by you, so keep up the navigation in the right direction!
Jennifer