Saturday, August 25, 2007

Too much to do today...

I've got a million things to do today....we have to shut down our little bathroom to replace the toilet next week so I'm getting the other bathroom in shape for guests. Right now it's awful. I will be taking off the wallpaper border (hideous whimsical fish), repainting (it's bright aqua from the last owners), painting the cabinet (should be interesting), and replacing the faucet. I will be doing all this as a surprise for my husband. He just started a new job a month ago and has been so busy. Today while he's working on his table saw in the garage, I will be sneaking in and out of the bathroom to do these things. Fun! It might take me a few days, but hey....it will be worth it. All that to say, I probably won't even be thinking about food today. No time.

Have a good 'on target' day, contented in the Lord, enjoying His presence in your life.

No comments: