Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nothing New

The electricity went out for the second time in a week last night. These storms! I am thankful we haven't had any flooding or wind damage but getting a little tired of no power. I've been getting nothing done. As a result, I'm staying away from blogworld for the most part today.


Just checking in first. No cheats. I went to Applebee's because we needed a break from tripping around the dark house. I had the Weight Watchers Steak & Portabellos for 7 points. It was amazingly good. I have to find time to get some exercise. I got up and showered really early this morning and I don't feel like getting all sweaty and showering again so I might wait until dh is home and then we can walk together.



Have a great on target day. Once I get past today, only 117 more to go. I can't believe it's been a month already tomorrow. Not too bad. It's been do-able. I weigh less today than I did in July. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

Awesome!! Not the loss of power but the control of points!!!

Have a great day and enjoy the walk tonight!
Jen