Saturday, August 11, 2007

Milford Memories, Part Deux

I must congratulate myself! Two days down at the festival and I'm still successfully dieting. My dear husband had sausage & peppers as well as an elephant ear. I had a Mr. Pita Ultra Lite, baked doritos, and a water. He thought he was going to barf. I felt great! It was just enough and I'll still respect myself in the morning.

I splurged a little this evening. It was a calculated splurge and I had a chicken patty sandwich & 18 fries. I logged the points, of course, and I only dipped into my weekly points by about 4. Not bad considering I'm halfway through the week. It was delicious. I love Weight Watchers because I can have things like that as long as I log it and stay within my point allowance. I don't eat like that all the time because those things chew up a lot of points.....thus lessening the daily QUANTITY of food I can have.

Take heart, dieters....we can all be losers!

No comments: