Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back from Kroger

I just got back from Kroger. At least I got a little exercise. I carried a gallon of milk and the rest of the groceries up the long hill home. It's not much, but it's something. I had to move fast since it's close to 2 million degrees outside right now and I didn't want the milk to get warm.

Weigh-in was okay. Another 1.5 pounds. Better than one. Not the two that I was hoping for. Two days ago I was down further. Go figure.

I'm not going to spend much time in blogland today. My post on Nerak was a lengthy one and I've got a ton to do. I want to paint the master bedroom this week and maybe the bathroom. It would bless my spouse so much.

Karen

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

I am in agreement today about the 2 million degrees!

I read the post on your other blog to Bill....very good, but I did not leave a comment. I shared with him because it was so good.

thank you for being so uplifting!
Jen