Friday, August 17, 2007

NOTHING Could Possibly Taste as Good as Thin Feels!!!

I've been kind of long-winded lately so I thought today I wouldn't say much. The title pretty much says it all. I always need to remember that. Before I lost a good deal of weight a couple years ago, I couldn't even remember how thin felt! Probably because back when I had been thin, I didn't even appreciate it or think that fat was a possilibity for me. Now, having gotten fat and then MOST of the way to thin before, I remember.....and it felt GREAT!

One more thing. I had to remind myself yesterday to do a few things that make me feel and look thinner while in the process. Stand up straight. Pull my stomach in just like I'm trying to make my bellybutton touch my spine (not that it's anywhere close at this point, LOL). Tighten up my keister. Don't slump over or lean on things...like a shopping cart, chair, etc. I have to remind myself several times a day. Old habits die hard.

1 Timothy 6:6But godliness with contentment is great gain.

No comments: