Friday, September 28, 2007

Nighty night!

I'm too pooped to party! I worked out at the Y for about 45 minutes.....did the circuit training and walked/ran two+ miles. I came home and finished making my de-fatted homemade chicken soup with whole wheat blend noodles. My sink is empty, dishwasher ready to run, pots and pans washed and put away and laundry done.

Now I will plop into bed. Jim was so exhausted that he went at around 8:00.....it's been that kind of a week at work. I had to stay up to give the kitten her meds at 11:00 and make sure the kitchen was up to snuff.

Soccer with Carrie tomorrow morning. My parents are coming to watch, as will one or two of her brothers. And since I've been getting my house somewhat under control(still a long ways to go, though), maybe I'll have my parents over for lunch afterwards.

Jim and I are going to the last antique fair of the season this weekend, but just for a day. Should be fun!

G'night!

No comments: