Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So Far, So Good

I went to the wedding on Sunday. We were gone pretty much the whole day so no time to walk. However, I did fail to mention on the details of my challenge, that weekend workouts are optional. Family time is more important to me on the weekends. I promise that this is not a copout! I actually did walk on Saturday and spent enough time standing in high heels on Sunday to actually count for some serious exercise and I have sore leg muscles to prove it.

Monday, my husband and I got a brisk 2+ mile walk in. Very nice. Felt great! I have stayed within my point allowance....even with the wedding.

My sink has been devoid of lingering dishes, my laundry has been getting put away as it is finished. I am still finishing some catch-up work in the laundry room, as I stated yesterday.

Tomorrow, I have a feeling I will be spending some time sitting around the Michigan Humane Society Vet Clinic seeing that our precious little kitten seems to have brought a respiratory infection home with her from the shelter. While fairly common, I guess it can be dangerous which is why I woke up in the middle of the night and sit here blogging while monitoring kitty's breathing. I'm waiting for the clinic to open so I can call.

When I'm tired, I ramble so I will stop here. Just know that I'm hitting my goals! Have a great day!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

It is hard to keep on tract when I get out of doing the regular things so my hat is off to you for the good job you have done. Keep up the good work. Try and get some rest and I think it will be easier for you. connie from Texas

Karen said...

Connie...thanks so much for the encouragement. I am seeing how badly I need to make this all a routine. I'm taking much needed baby steps and I'll get there. And yes, the rest definitely helps---when I wake up exhausted it throws my schedule off.