Monday, September 10, 2007

Oops, It's Been a Few Days!

I guess I just don't post much on the weekends. I am still with the program and doing well. After today, I have just 105 days left and I should be either at or close to goal. I will definitely reach my goal of sticking to the eating plan until Christmas Eve, but I suppose I am not in control of whether my body loses weight that quickly, so I'll try not to get too hung up on the scale at that point.

This week is one in which I will be saving all 35 weekly bonus points for one thing. Homemade apple pie! Carrie and I are going apple picking with my cousin and her daughter on Friday. To me, there is nothing quite like homemade pie. I have yet to taste any fruit pie at any restaurant anywhere that has even come close to BAD homemade apple pie, let alone the good stuff. So I will be saving those points, dreaming all week, and savoring the flavor in my mind even before I climb that first apple tree.

So far I'm not down more than a half pound from last week, so I think it might be a slow week. You know what? That's okay. I have done my part and been faithful to plan. The rest is not under my control.

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

You are right if you do your part the weight will not be happy staying there with you. Praying for you. The apple pie will be a real treat. Enjoy each bite. connie from Texas

Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog. It was so appreciated.