Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Weigh-in Woes

I won't freak out but the scale was actually UP from last week's weigh-in. This is more than likely a monthly cycle type thing and should adjust itself by later in the week but let's face it.....it's more fun to see those numbers drop!

I have been faithful to the program and I won't stop. Now my husband and my mom are on the bandwagon too. There's strength in numbers! I'm excited to see the "thin" three of us come the new year!

Hey, wonders never cease! My son found the cable connector for hooking my digital camera to the computer. I am so thrilled. I want to be able to post some pictures of what's going on around here. Maybe I'll even post a before and after picture. Okay.....well maybe an after picture. The 'before' is still a little embarrassing to me. I can't believe I got to that point. Oh, well.....now I press on!

No comments: