Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Weigh-in Wednesday Once Again!

Wahoo! I'm down 2.5 from last week's weigh-in! I am trying to fully enjoy the consistent weight loss right now because about 8 pounds from now is the place I typically get stuck. Then I will need my wonderful 'loser' friends to get me over the slow patches.

Oh, I found another great(that's a relative term) breakfast. I have a third cup of Kellogg's Bran Buds with fresh berries and about a cup of fat-free plain soy milk (the real stuff makes my mouth and throat itch). The Bran Buds have about 13 grams of fiber and the whole meal is only 2 weight watchers points.

Since it's peach season, I've also been enjoying that delicious fruit with cereal, by itself, and yesterday I had it in some homemade salsa. I just chopped up a tomato, a peach, a small onion, garlic, and cilantro. Throw in a little salt, black pepper, lime juice, and a teaspoon of oil. I ate it with one serving of Baked Tostitos Scoops (sorry, Jen:-D) for a total of 3 points. I also had some of it later in the day with fat-free light rye seasoned RyKrisp. Those are zero points for 2 crackers. (I've even had pbj's on RyKrisp before----they are a dieter's delight)

No comments: