Sunday, September 23, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

I got my 30 minutes of exercise in via a walk with my daughter, although it was more of a run for her ---she's only six! We went two miles and on the way back I ran by a clothing store to see what time they were opening today. I am going to a family wedding this afternoon and needed some shoes for my dress(nothing like the last minute, eh?) We went in and I found the right pair of shoes in the right size and color. I hadn't even paid attention to the price at that point. I looked and they were on sale for $24. I knew I'd have to come back because I didn't have my purse or wallet on me. Then she told me that everything on clearance was only $6.98. Ha! I got my shoes for under $7 and purchased them right then because I actually had that much in my pocket. I was so glad......I don't have that many occassions to wear really dressy stuff so I really didn't want to pay much.

Here's the rundown from yesterday.....

Got my exercise in.
I never let dishes sit in the sink.
I cleaned off the counter.
I did what seemed like a million loads of laundry.
I folded, hung, and put them ALL away.
I left the room before making the bed because my dearest was catching up on some much-needed sleep.
I stayed within my Weight Watchers points.

I'm looking forward to seeing what a difference all these changes will make! I can do pretty much anything for just 40 days, right? After 40 days it becomes a habit.

Have a great day everyone!
Karen

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

Wow! what a bargin on the shoes. Wish I would have been there.

I am happy you are doing so well. Have a wonderful week. connie from Texas