Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wahoo Weighdown!

The hard work is paying off. I'm down two pounds from last week! I've lost the equivalent of 5 cans of Crisco! That's less fat dragging me down, making me tired, discouraging me, staring at me in the mirror, and keeping me from being an energetic mom for my kids. I'm not all about the scale, but it does motivate me to see some concrete 'pounds lost' results....the visual results aren't always apparent to us women since we tend to criticize what we see in the mirror so much.

My sink is clean, my laundry put away, and my bed is made. I have already started my exercises this morning. I've decided I need to get a good chunk of that out of the way in the morning since I end up very reluctantly squeezing it in at the end of the day when I'm zonked.

Off to eat my oat bran!

1 comment:

Marsheila said...

man your really motivating me karen I wish I could be like that I am proud of you keep up the good work....I mean it you are gonna start seeing my scale on my blog going down soon.