Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Best Laid Plans

The sink is clear. My bed is made. No laundry left to put away. I was going to get my walk in about 10 minutes ago but my second student's mom just called and said she'd be over early today which will preclude my walk. Any other time, I would just say, 'sorry, I've got to walk' but she has to drop someone off at the airport. If I want said student in class today, I will have her early rather than not at all.

I think I'll get them started on their journaling project and then have #3 watch them while I do a 30 minute walk and stop at the grocery store to get something we need for an art activity today.

Have a great day!

Karen

1 comment:

Marsheila said...

Hey Karen, just stopping by your post has encourraged me to get to moving maybe thats my problem with this weight loss thing keep up the good work talk to you later.

marsheila