Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Dreaded Plateau

The invisible wall. The frustrating threshold. The dreaded weight-loss plateau. I've hit it. Full force! I only lost a half pound last week, none the week before, and not an ounce this week. I would not being singing the blues about it except that I have been 100% faithful to plan! I do realize that these things are very typical when you've been dieting for a while. I need to push through this, stay with the program, and keep my chin up. Thanks to the accountability I've established with you, my blogging buddies, I am not throwing in the towel. Normally at this point I'd say, "it doesn't matter what I eat, I can't lose weight!" and then I'd go back to eating the same stuff that got me tubby in the first place. Now I can't! You're watching me!

I guess what I want to say is a big THANK YOU for checking in from time to time!

As far as my other stuff goes.......My completed laundry is put away, my sink is shining, my dishwasher is running, sheets are in the washer, and I shopped for groceries this morning and had it all put away before 9:30! Do miracles ever cease?

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: