Thursday, October 4, 2007

Things are going well! I did ALL of my 30 minutes of exercise yesterday (I walked briskly around the schoolyard where Carrie is having soccer practice as well as walking/running TO the practice). My dishes are all done and put away. The countertops and table are clean and decluttered. My laundry is all put away except for the load that is in the washing process right now. Today I should be able to get to the Y for a good, long workout.

It's been a very productive morning and I think I'm going to go have a bowl of Bran Buds and soy milk. (Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!!!)

1 comment:

Marsheila said...

wow!! karen I need you at my house, I have'nt done a thing I am being lazy here lately, I think I may have diabetes I hope I don't but anyway trying to get back on track with my diet, it's been a yo yo time for me here lately I just recently joined weight watchers and can't get motivated to stay on my diet thats why I think I may have diabetes....please pray for me in this situation I have posted some pictures on my blog check them out. have a blessed day