Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chip, Chip, Chip

Slowly but surely, I am chipping off those extra pounds. Only one pound came off this week but I certainly won't complain. It's still going in the right direction.

Tonight is son#4's birthday and, of course, it is the tradition to make the favorite meal of each kiddo on his/her birthday. Dave's choice is Spicy Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo. I will make myself a lame version made with skim milk and a hint of a hint of a hint of cheese, thrown over some whole wheat pasta. The version I will serve him and the rest of the family would use up my daily points for the next week and a half. I also will have to make yet another version because son #3 will end up in the hospital if he eats shrimp. A day in the life of a mother.

The house is a little out of control right now, but I'm getting on top of it. I need one day with NOTHING else going on to get some of this stuff done completely. Thursdays tend to be my afternoon to do that but this week I have to run all over the place. Our trip home from NY will be through Canada and I have never gotton a copy of #5's birth certificate. I also need to pick up a few maps.

Back to reality.....

No comments: